From your NAV Extend idea to reality
All successful NAV Extend strategies start with great ideas. But not all great ideas lead to successful conclusions, that’s where Halden can help. The path to success begins with a sound NAV Extend strategy. At Halden, the Extend Strategy begins with our team and yours reviewing the goal in mind, current workflows and whether or not software with that functionality already exists in the marketplace, as there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Once the decision is made to move forward, we assemble the appropriate Halden/client team members for a discovery session to gather all functional requirements.
During discovery, we will deconstruct your idea, marry it with user needs, then align it with your business goals. Key members of our team collaborate with your stakeholders during a series of exercises to analyze the Extend project from every angle. Once we get to the very core of the idea — the place where the user’s value proposition and your business needs intersect — we’ll define the scope required to deliver the functionality. And if during discovery, Halden finds the idea doesn’t solve key user problems or satisfy a business goal, then we’ll help you redirect and take a different approach, rather than waste your time and money.
At the end of our Extend discovery phase, if all stakeholders are aligned on the project goals, the project moves into the Extend Design Phase.
NAV Extend strategy: High level goals
Our Extend Discovery Phase is based upon the following high-level goals:
- Determine what to build, and why
- Identify and reduce unknowns
- Assess costs and timeline
- Optimize budget, schedule, and goals
- Confirm alignment from all stakeholders
Upon completion of the Extend Discovery Phase we move into the Extend Design Phase.
Extend strategy: Extend Design
The Extend Design Phase consists of the following exercises:
- Business strategy and product review
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) definition
- User personas, use-cases, and primary user journeys
- Feature ideation, definition, and prioritization
- Technical and system review
- Design review
- Monetization review
- Go Live and post Go Live Testing and review
Extend strategy: Deliverable Phase
Upon Completion of your NAV Extend Project, you’ll have the following deliverables in hand:
- Extend feature list
- Recommended roadmap
- User personas and user workflow diagrams
- Technical and Functional architecture/system overview diagrams
- Design phase itemized estimate and schedule
- Engineering phase itemized estimate and schedule
- Recommended next steps