Unlock the power of simplicity
Managing work assignments just got easier with Schedule, a new solution within ESMS designed to streamline field resource scheduling. With this single solution, dispatchers and resource coordinators can easily view, set up and organize appointments and work assignments. Schedule reduces repetitive tasks, cuts down on time spent creating and managing data, and delivers improved communication capabilities for superior customer experience.
• Appointment Wizard enables the creation of multiday, multi-resource appointments for service and job appointments and technician activities.
• Multiday appointment management allows users to quickly view other techs assigned to the same service call or job, and unscheduled, un-assign or delete multiple appointments for one or more resources.
• Customer Hub exposes additional Signature data to Schedule users, including items like location information, service call history and more.
• Extensive filtering lets you narrow down the data to exactly what you need to see.
From the main scheduling screen, dispatchers can see and manage technician schedules, unscheduled appointments, and resources
• Emails to customers can be sent out by a dispatcher based on events, to communicate things like a technician’s arrival time or the duration of the appointment.
• Emails and SMS texts to field technicians can be configured to send automatically based on an event like an appointment cancellation.
Our Advanced Communications add-on option allows you to:
- Send HTML emails that can be branded with your company’s logo and color scheme.
- Personalize appointment emails with the tech’s name and photo, giving your customers the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly who to expect.
- Feature details of the time and location of the appointment, along with a heads-up about the next communication your customer will receive.
- Provide a recap of the reason for the appointment.
- Oﬀer technician contact information so your customers can get in touch directly
• Mapping functionality allows you to define your starting locations for field resources, schedule and edit unassigned appointments directly
from the map, and easily find a service location.
• Optimized routing for Google Maps allows you to route appointments as you have them scheduled or put the appointments in the most
logical order according to geographic location.
• Map view oﬀers integrations for Google or Bing Maps.
In addition to routing, Schedule can calculate drive time between appointments and can also create drive-time gaps between appointments.
Schedule’s map oﬀers visibility into locations for techs and upcoming appointments. Schedule makes it easy to find the closest tech to an emergency service location.