Designed to deliver… today and tomorrow
Delivering the right service, the first time, whether it’s maintenance or emergency work, is a must to remain competitive in today’s market. Signature Service Management is built for organizations that want to manage service, maintenance, and repair processes profitably, and to own an industry-proven solution that can grow with their business and technology needs.
Built on Microsoft Dynamics GP, our robust field service software is designed to work as one solution with GP and not as an isolated set of applications. It includes the tools you need to manage your business while delivering the accurate, real-time information necessary to analyze profitability, regulate your cash ﬂow and increase sales.
“The ability to drill down into a lot of diﬀerent fields from the work order or the invoice is very beneficial. It’s really easy to maneuver. If a customer calls in and they have received an invoice and they don’t understand material charges or whatever, having that accessibility is really nice.”
– Sam Foreman | Billing Manager | Pacific Rim Mechanical
Service Management Features
• Service history increases visibility into customer service activity
• Technician and dispatch boards make scheduling more efficient
• Tasks and task responses ensure that data is captured in the required order
• Flexible cost codes allow tracking per your preference
• User- and role-specific dashboards customized to individual needs
• Data and reports tailored to user roles
• Real-time financial information facilitates management of your company
• Service invoicing allows users to create invoices or credit memos
• Notes fields provide additional tracking of customer information
“Our days to billing was reduced from 45 days to an average of seven to nine days.”
– Sarah Smith | Accounting Specialist | Seiberlich Trane
Service Management enables you to:
• Increase customer satisfaction and reduce overhead through more efficient service call processes
• Manage the operational and financial aspects of a contractual relationship – full coverage agreements and warranty agreements
• Schedule the right resources and the right equipment to the right location, meeting SLAs and ensuring the first-time fx
• Provide access to complete customer information – call status, call profitability, cost, and billing – with ﬂexible reporting options
• Proactively schedule and manage preventive maintenance
• Eliminate manual processes and duplicate entries
• Manage your general ledger, print required financial statements and drill down to supporting data
• Streamline time and expense entry with predefined approval processes
Customize your solution with additional functionality
Advanced Document Management
Capture, store, retrieve and attach files to the service call, location, customer record, maintenance contract, equipment records or other fields.
Track refrigerant usage by equipment and satisfy the requirements for government reporting.
Allow your customers self-service capabilities to verify outstanding balances, check on work in progress and request new service calls.
Put full field service functionality and back-office access in your technicians’ hands, no matter how remote the location, with MobileTech’s “store-and-forward” technology.
Provide a single point of entry where employees can post labor and expenses to service calls. Information entered once can be used by multiple modules, allowing supervisors and project managers to easily monitor and analyze ongoing labor costs.
• The Excel client allows the entry of time and expenses without
a web connection
• eTimeTrack lets users enter timesheet information via a standard browser
Graphical Schedule Board
Improve the ease of scheduling resources and equipment with the drag-and-drop technology of our Graphical Schedule Board.